…you had to go to your homeroom before classes? Or when you had to go to the blackboard and write “I will not chew gum in class” 10 times? Perhaps you were the type of student who performed on stage in the auditorium or spent dreadful time in the principal’s office!
Now your homeroom can be your bedroom. Chewing gum can be written on your own blackboard grocery list. Live in the principal’s office drinking fine wine or relax on your sofa in a gymnasium apartment. Jefferson Schoolhouse Apartment Homes boast 35 beautifully renovated one and two bedroom units, all preserving some part of the buildings history. Whether it is lofted living area or loaded with walls of windows, you will find a floorplan that fits your needs.
Each apartment has its own unique character – exposed brick, original wood floors, kitchen appliances including a dishwasher, updated heating and air-conditioning, washer and dryers in select units, high ceilings and almost all original glass windows. Jefferson Schoolhouse Apartment Homes have security controlled access, off-street parking, and easy walking accessibility to downtown Jefferson via the pedestrian bridge. Built in 1868, Jefferson High School is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Jefferson, Wisconsin. Living in this historic landmark is the most unique living space in Jefferson.
The Amenities Include:
- Adjacent off-street parking spaces
- Access controlled entry
- Cable and high-speed internet ready
- Outdoor green space with views of downtown Jefferson
- Ceilings from 12’ to 20’ in every apartment
- Original wood trimmed windows 8’ in height
- Original classroom chalkboards in many apartments
- Built-in refinished wood shelving in some apartments
- Grand hallways with ample walking space
- Exposed duct-work in select units
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Ample countertops
- Loads of cabinet space
- Original wood floors in some apartments (others have wall-to-wall carpet)
- Abundant closet storage
- Spacious bathrooms
- On-site laundry room
- Lounge with computer access
- Walking distance to downtown Jefferson’s dining and shopping
Don’t miss the bell and one of these great units! Call or email us today for your personal tour. (920) 675-0230 or Schoolhouse@coachlightcommunities.com